On Oct. 6, 2006 we broke ground for the new state-of-the-art University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital and Women's Hospital.
For decades, we've provided the best in specialized care for thousands of patients. Now we take our next step to ensure that future generations of children and women will have even greater access to our care.
To learn more about the new C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Women’s Hospital building project and fundraising campaign, follow these links:
- UMHS building project details: C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Women’s Hospital
- UMHS press release: Schematic design details and images
- The Michigan Difference: Become a Champion for Children
- Children’s and Women’s building project details and design information for UMHS faculty and staff (for internal users only).
- How you can help: Learn where your gift is needed