and Education (PD&E)
Your professional growth and career development start from the moment you join the University of Michigan (UMHS) staff and continue throughout your tenure at the Health System.
While exploring our new website, you will readily find a multitude of resources to help advance your career (Professional Development) and support you in your work (Education). Links noted by "Internal only" are available only from a UMHS network computer or via VPN. If you do visit the internal website, you'll see that you can easily toggle back to our public site. Click the website feedback button below to submit any comments, suggestions or questions.
Click to open and browse topics below, or navigate our website at left:
- Professional Development Framework - Tools to assist you in your professional journey
- Role Specific Advancement - Designed for all nurses within the four Role Specific Classifications, including:
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Educational Nurse Coordinator
- Flight Nurse Specialist
- Practice Management Coordinator
- Continuing Education Programs - Tools, resources, conferences, and information to advance your nursing practice.
Target Audience: UMHS Nursing | Author/Contact: Sheryl Woloskie | Web Publisher: April Stingo | Reviewed: February 2016