The Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Shop is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Hospital heating and cooling systems. Preventative maintenance activities provide for the routine inspection, care and lubrication of the HVAC equipment.
If you would like to make a request or for general inquires regarding ongoing work, please contact our Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by HVAC Shop:
- Replace air conditioning filters
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and related equipment
- Control air flows; repair/replace air handlers, exhaust fans and hoods
- Ice machine and refrigerator repair
- Repair building heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Maintain and repair evaporative coolers and air conditioning equipment
UH South F1546
p: (734) 232-5277