Welcome! to YourChild:
Development and Behavior Resources.
YourChild is a Web site especially for parents about kids' development and behavior.
Click on "YourChild Topics" on the blue bar above
for a list of topics.
At YourChild, you'll find:
- Evidence-based information parents and families can use
- Links to support groups, agencies and organizations
- Recommended books and other helpful tools and resources
- Resources you can trust, reviewed by experts at the University of Michigan
- Commentary from the YourChild team
- Featured links to information about timely topics
- A guide to using the Internet to find reliable parenting information
If you’re on the go and want to download YourChild content to your media player, check out the YourChild podcast, where we talk with University of Michigan experts about parenting, safety, and child development and behavior.
We want to keep improving YourChild so it can better meet your needs, so we hope you'll take a minute to fill out our online survey.
Permission to Use YourChild Content
We are frequently asked for permission to reprint our content. Please see our reprint policy.
Print a flyer to share with patients and families.
YourChild: Development and Behavior Resources is a Web site for parents. It is a clearinghouse for comprehensive information on children's development and behavior. We aim to help parents navigate the overwhelming amount of information available on the Internet and provide parents a means to link up with support groups, agencies, organizations, and other tools and resources. YourChild is a resource parents can trust, because University of Michigan experts have evaluated the information and links provided.