The Annual Update Appointment:
Renewing Your Volunteer Credentials
Each year, Volunteers continuing their service must schedule an Annual Update Appointment to renew their credentials. Your Annual Update Appointment should be scheduled within 30 days prior to your ID badge’s expiration (noted on the front of your Volunteer ID badge). Your Update appointment will be at the Volunteer Services office.
The Annual Update appointment includes:
- Renewing your ID Badge
- Completing another health screening (TB skin test and flu shot during flu season)
- Criminal Record Check
- Signing the Code of Conduct Attestation
- Completing the Orientation refresher
- Updating personal information (addresses, emergency contacts, etc.), and
- Signing the Memorandum of Understanding
The Annual Update Appointment can be scheduled online via the Annual Update Appointment Scheduler
- Select an appointment date that falls WITHIN 30 days prior to your ID's expiration.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your appointment. Instructions for and directions to your appointment are included.
- Complete all documents attached in the email and bring them to your appointment.
- Bring your Mcard and Drivers’ License (or state-issued ID),
The documents can also be found on the Resources tab under Annual Update Forms.
- The Annual Update appointment is NOT for renewing your placement - you will do that during your Grace Period appointment.
- Students: Please do not schedule your Annual Update Appointment until you have a confirmed placement for the upcoming volunteer Session.