One common mission has guided the efforts of the physicians and scientists at the University of Michigan Department of Urology: to advance treatment for urologic cancer and disease. As one of the premier departments in the nation, our program brings together the insights and unique perspectives of world-class medical professionals from many disciplines. Because of the depth of our research and clinical care programs, our team provides significant contributions to the field of urologic cancer and disease. Our goal is to translate scientific discoveries into medical realities which are made possible through ongoing philanthropic support.
Thank you for helping fight urologic cancer and disease. Please provide the information requested on the Michigan Online Giving site so that your gift by credit card may be processed and credited to the University of Michigan Department of Urology according to your instructions.
Instructions for online giving:
1. To make an online gift, simply click on the Michigan online giving link above and it will take you to the online giving section.
2. Enter the amount of the gift.
3. You can either select making a gift to be used where it is needed most or click the “area of choice” to select a gift towards a specific fund.
4. Click on the link for “select giving area” and a drop down of programs will appear from which to choose.
5. Select the program and scroll down the page and follow directions to complete the transaction.
Regarding Security: This transaction is taking place on secure server. Your personal information will be encrypted before it is transmitted.
If you prefer to mail your donation to us, please print this form (Click here for the form)
Please make checks payable to "University of Michigan " and send to:
Director of Development
U-M Department of Urology
3875 Taubman Center
1500 E. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0330
To learn more about giving to the U-M Department of Urology, please contact our Development Office of at (734) 615-9843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org