Whether you process them or use the Payroll Central Office, the reports below affect the work you do.
- Biweekly Reported vs. Paid Audit: Identifies the variance between what you intended to pay and what you actually paid.
- 2/3 Extended Sick: Identifies biweekly nursing staff who have extended sick fully reported and should be using 2/3 extended sick.
Central Office Reports:
- Overtime Liability Report: Tracks non-exempt employees who have more than 40 hours a week reported without overtime pay.
- Unpaid Time: Identifies employees whose PTO/VAC accrual should be corrected due to exceeding the minimum no pay hours.
- Missing Time: Identifies active employees who do not have time reported.
- Negative Leave Balance: Identifies employees who are paid more PTO/VAC hours than available.