- Responding to an Employee Complaint: The most important conflict resolution tool is to "nip it in the bud." Early stage dispute resolution saves time and productivity, and disputes are easier to resolve at an earlier stage.
- Informal Dispute Resolution: Guidelines to encourage informal resolution, which the University encourages before filing a formal grievance.
- Grievance and Dispute Resolution Procedures: Outlines the steps necessary for all parties when a grievance is filed.
- Mediation Services for Faculty and Staff is run by the University's professionals in conflict resolution.
- A Managing Conflict class is available through the Human Resource Department.