This Web site provides useful tools, tips and resources for all employees.
You will find resources for:
- Benefit Changes FAQ
- Compensation, Benefits and more - The University of Michigan offers its employees competetive compensation supplemented by outstanding benefits. Employee compensation programs and polocies outlines job classification and wage information, University compensation practices and polocies, and other compensation policies and procedures.
- eRecruit - On June 7th, 2010, University Human Resources, in partnership with Information and Technology Services, launched a completely new online job posting and hiring system. This system will be used to post openings to umjobs.org, the central career website for all U-M campuses – Ann Arbor, Heath System, Dearborn and Flint. Internally, this initiative is referred to as “eRecruit.”
The new system is a PeopleSoft product which offers several benefits over the current process, including:
- Enhanced integration with current HRMS systems
- Customizable to address U-M business processes
- Familiar interface for current MPathways/PeopleSoft users
- Frequently asked questions
- Laws and Policies - Laws and policies that govern employment at the University of Michigan
- Leave of Absence Toolkit - This toolkit provides employees with resources all designed to help navigate the Leave of Absence Process
- Personal/professional growth - The information at this web site is provided by the University of Michigan Health System Human Resources Department. We support you personally and professionally in your work environment to help you achieve success!
- Return To Work Program (New 06/2013)