Blue Phantom Thoracentesis Training Model
Blue Phantom's mid-scapular thoracentesis ultrasound training model is specifically designed for ultrasound guided thoracentesis procedures. This ultrasound training phantom aids users in developing and practicing the skills associated with a mid scapulary approach to ultrasound guided thoracentesis procedures.
Some key features:
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psycho-motor skills associated with ultrasound guided thoracentesis procedures
- Ultrasound tissue module contains the chest wall superficial tissue, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th ribs and intercostal spaces, pleural cavity with lung and atelectatic lung, diaphragm, and superior spleen.
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics: extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue
- Positive fluid flow offers users immediate feedback when pleural effusion fluid is accurately accessed
- Excellent imaging characteristics using any ultrasound imaging system
For complete product information see: www.bluephantom.com