Laerdal MegaCode Kelly
MegaCode Kelly is a portable adult mannequin simulator used for training in a wide range of advanced life support skills.
Some key features:
- Airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of the LMA and Combitube
- 1400+ cardiac rhythms with synchronized pulses allows students to interpret and intervene using defibrillation, pacing, and drug administration
- Use of clinical monitors, defibrillators, and external pacers for practice of live interventions
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable
- Allows student assessment of heart, breath and bowel sounds
- Pupillary assessment of normal, constricted and dilated pupils
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multivenous IV arm
- Chest tube insertion can be practiced at the left mid-axillary site, at the 4th and 5th intercostal spaces.
- VitalSim allows for increased functionality including creating, editing and running of scenarios.
For complete product information see: www.laerdal.com