The resources below are specific to senior housing in Washtenaw County with selected links to non-profit and governmental agencies' Web site at a state or national level. Some links lead only to community resources (e.g., Adult Day Care) while others provide background information on a topic such as Reverse Mortgages and Predatory Lending. We update our site on a frequent basis; however, information can change without notice.
Please contact us at 734-998-9339 with questions.
Financial and Legal Resources
- Legal Assistance for Seniors
- Payee Services and Financial Management Assistance (MS WORD)
- Predatory Lending
- Understanding Reverse Mortgage Counseling (MS WORD)
- Home Modification, Home Repair and Weatherization (MS WORD)
- Downsizing Resources (PDF)
- Emergency Response Systems (MS WORD)
- Fall Risk Prevention and Home Safety (MS WORD)
- Home Heating Credit, Winter Protection Program
- Understanding the Difference: In-Home Care and Skilled Home Care Services (MS WORD)
- Respite Care in the Home and Overnight (MS WORD)
Senior Care Resources