As part of our community outreach, we offer free educational presentations to senior groups, civic organizations, church groups and businesses.
We also provide programs for the professional community and are pleased make presentations at staff development or in-service training programs. Ask about our customized training and fees.
Please contact the Housing Bureau for Seniors at 734-998-9338 to schedule presentations on any of the following topics:
- Extending Independence in the Home
- Assisted Living: Using Decision-making Tools to Find the Right Fit
- Planning a Move and Resources for Downsizing
- Stretching Dollars to Make Housing More Affordable
- Low-Cost Senior Housing: Understanding How it Works
- Managing Relationships: Lessons from HomeShare
- Preventing Property Tax or Mortgage Foreclosure
- Preventing Eviction and Homelessness