Senior Living Week
Save the Dates for Senior Living Week 2019!
FREE Tax Assistance Program
Available dates for the upcoming tax season TBD.
Big Hearts for Seniors
Michigan Theater, Thursday, May 23, 2019. Follow this link for more information
Upcoming Community Health Services Events:
- 6th Annual Conference on Adolescent Health, Translating Research into Practice - Thursday, April 11 - Friday, April 12
- Senior Living Week Expo - Saturday, September 14
- Senior Living Week - Sunday, September 15 - Saturday, September 28
- 2019 Community Flu & Health Screenings Clinics
- Dates, Times and Locations TBD
Community Flu & Wellness Clinics
The best way to protect yourself and your family against the flu is to get vaccinated every fall. The annual partnership between Community Health Services, the Program for Multicultural Health, Interpreter Services, UM School of Nursing, the UM School of Public Health, and the UM College of Pharmacy - called Michigan Community and Interprofessional Practice Training (M-CIPT) - provides free flu vaccines to high risk community members (uninsured, underinsured, individuals with certain medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, chronic lung and heart disease, pregnant women, people age 65+, and anyone living with or caring for other high risk individuals. Annual Community Flu Shot Clinics are held at the following locations:
- Brown Chapel AME Church
- Community Action Agency
- Washtenaw County Foster Grandparent Program
- New Hope Baptist Church
- St. Andrews Epsicopal Church
- Ann Arbor District Library
- Second Baptist Chuch
- First United Methodist Church
2019 Community Flu Shot & Health Screenings Clinics Schedule
Please check back in late summer 2019. Questions? Want more information? Contact Guy Provenza at (734) 998-2156.