The Entrance Services Program brings the care and compassion that goes on inside our hospitals to its entrances. Our attendants and desk staff provide greeter services, which include assisting with internal / external directions, helping patients in / out of wheelchairs, and wheelchair transport to any destination. The desk staff provides a host of resources including maps, community information, public transportation schedules and directions at all major visitor entrances 7 days a week.
Entrance staff is available at the following times and locations:
- University Hospital Welcome Center: Weekdays: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.; weekends / holidays: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital Main Entrance:
Weekdays: 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.; weekends/holidays: 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- C.S. Mott Emergency Entrance: Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Cardiovascular Center: Mondays - Fridays: 5:15 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Cancer Center: Monday - Fridays: 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.; Saturdays: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All entrances can be contacted by telephone at 734-936-6641.
Valet parking is a separate but integral service of Entrance Services. Valet parking is available for a fee at the University Hospital Main Entrance, Cancer Center, Cardiovascular Center and East Ann Arbor Health Center. Complimentary valet parking is provided at the Kellogg Eye Center and the Emergency Department.