After all applications have been received and reviewed by our Admissions Committee, qualified candidates are invited for one of two interview weekends hosted by PIBS.
Prior to your interview, you will have the opportunity to review and select faculty with whom you would like to meet, and be introduced to your student host via email. A complete itinerary will be sent to you before you arrive on campus.
What to expect during your Interview Weekend
Interview Weekend is planned so that you have the opportunity to:
- Meet with many faculty in their labs
- Spend time with your student host
- Explore the UM campus and Ann Arbor
- Meet with current PIBS students
- Learn about other programs/departments of interest
PIBS will pay for travel, lodging and meals while you're here with us.