Be Part of the Michigan Difference
U-M Health System Physician Assistants get more than just competitive salaries, excellent benefits and nearly limitless opportunities for professional development. They also get to be part of The Michigan Difference. That means being a leader and best in your field, providing ground breaking clinical care, working with some of the country and world’s most skilled physicians, and advancing your career in a rich, collaborative environment.
Why Work For Michigan?
- We treat many of the areas’ most difficult cases, which means you have the opportunity to develop a unique set of skills offered only at tertiary care centers.
- Currently, UMHS PAs practice in more than 30 clinical services, covering most medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties, resulting in career development opportunities unique to tertiary care centers like UMHS.
- You get to work alongside some of the
top physicians, researchers and health care providers in the country - people who are driven to discover and implement the best in prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Our Health System consistently ranks high on the Honor Roll of America's Best Hospitals compiled by U.S. News and World Report.
- Benefits include 2:1 match for retirement, vested one year after hire.