Candidates should have completed, or should anticipate completion of a residency in an accredited neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, or otolaryngology training program and should be board-eligible or board-certified in that field.
The University of Michigan Sleep Medicine Fellowship is a one-year program. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and application materials will only be accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Required application materials (to be submitted via ERAS):
- ERAS application
- ECFMG Certificate if you graduated from a foreign medical school
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Personal statement - indicating interest in sleep medicine
- 3 letters of recommendation (including one from a current/former program director)
The dates for candidates interested in applying for the 2015-2016 academic year are as follows:
- July 15, 2014
- Applicants may begin applying
- The University of Michigan Sleep Medicine Fellowship program will begin receiving applications
- August 1 – September 1, 2014
- Interview invitations will be extended to qualified applicants
- September - October 2014
- Interviews at the University of Michigan
- November 12, 2014
- July 1, 2015
The University of Michigan is a non-discriminatory, affirmative action employer and encourages women and minorities to apply.
For further information, please contact:
Program Coordinator, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
University of Michigan
Michael S. Aldrich Sleep Disorders Laboratory
Ann Arbor, MI 48109