The Program for Multicultural Health (PMCH), a department of Community Health Services at Michigan Medicine, is committed to improving health and well-being by providing culturally responsive health promotion, education, and research programs for our communities. The primary goals of our program are to ensure optimum health outcomes through equitable healthcare services and communities that support healthy lifestyles.
Upcoming Community Health Services Events:
- 6th Annual Conference on Adolescent Health, Translating Research into Practice - Thursday, April 11 - Friday, April 12
- Senior Living Week Expo - Saturday, September 14
- Senior Living Week - Sunday, September 15 - Saturday, September 28
- 2019 Community Flu & Health Screenings Clinics
- Dates, Times and Locations TBD