How to use the Professional Skill Builder (PSB)
for the Cardiology Sequence
|How do I log into the PSB Dashboard
to start using the PSB?
- Use your Level-1 password and uniqname.
- Use headphones or earbuds (the heart cadences are quiet)..
|What am I required to
- Complete the 17 PSB modules listed on the dashboard by the end of
the Cardiovascular sequence (11:59 pm, Monday, September 10).
- Complete a Cardiology Skills Assessment AFTER you
have completed all of the PSB modules (also by 11:59 pm, Monday, September 10).
- Please DO NOT take the assessment until you have completed all
of the modules listed on the dashboard.
- Mac users, please use Safari instead of Firefox for this quiz only.
- Use your honor code and uniqname for the Cardiology Skills Assessment.
- You will be given 4 attempts to demonstrate competency (correctly
answering 67% or more of the questions).
- Please allow ~1-2 hours to take the assessment.
- If you do not achieve competency after 4 attempts, please contact
the Component 2 staff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not achieve competency on the first try, please wait
at least one hour before trying again. Use this time to review
the PSB modules.
- The PSB Dashboard will track your progress through the modules and
provide you a link to the assessment after you have completed the modules.
|How do I get technical help?
- Please contact the LRC Help Desk:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (734-936-2239) (M-F, 8 am - 10 pm; Sat-Sun, 12 pm - 10
- In person at the LRC Help Desk in room 3950 Taubman Health Sciences
Library (computer lab).
- Hours: M-F, 8 am - 10 pm; Sat-Sun, 12 pm - 10 pm.