Acute Injury Clinic: For athletes of all levels who need an urgent evaluation for sports-related injury and may need sports medicine services including physician assessment, athletic training or physical therapy services.
Programs within the Physical Therapy Service Area:
- Transitional Physical Therapy: For any MedSport patient who has exhausted their PT benefits, but can continue their strength and endurance programs in clinically based fitness center.
- Aquatics Therapy: For those patients who can benefit from aquatics therapy. Also benefits any athlete who cannot perform land based conditioning programs.
- Biomechanical Bike Fitting: Could your bike be contributing to your injury? At MedSport's Biomechanical Bike Fitting Program, we provide three levels of bike fit and biomechanical analysis that prevent injury and promote good cycling mechanics. We help cyclists of all biking abilities.
- Golf Fitness: For golfers of all levels. interested in improving their game through balance and strength exercises.
- IMpact Program: For all athletes interested in working to reduce their risk of a lower extremity injury through our unique jump training program.
- Runners Clinic: For runners of all levels, with injuries related to their activity, who seek immediate access to PT/Athletic Training and Physician services.
- Sports Conditioning: For athletes at all levels—high school, collegiate and recreational—who are looking to improve their strength and conditioning through a program designed specifically for their sport performance needs with injury prevention in mind.
- Performing Arts Injury Clinic: A specialized clinic providing a musculoskeletal screening and assessment of an injury, and as needed, exercise program instruction for dancers, musicians, theater performers, figure skaters and gymnasts at the amateur, collegiate, professional, high school or studio level.
Call us to make an appointment 877-877-9333