Did you know that MedSport's expertise is available to your athletics program or special event?
MedSport's staff of physicians and athletic trainers work with athletes at all levels of competition and provide sports medicine services to 12 area high schools, college and university sports teams, and athletic development programs. We will work directly with your athletic department to develop a customized plan for the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries.
We also provide sports medicine services on location for many diverse special events hosted in the region such as the Dexter-Ann Arbor Run.
Our Outreach Program services include:
- Sports medicine services provided by a certified athletic trainer at your school or event
- Coordination and management of an on-site sports medicine program
- Design and implementation of injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation programs
- Assistance with student trainer programs
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) Weight Monitoring Program
- Access to our entire sports medicine staff and programs
We provide sports medicine services to the following schools and organizations:
- Belleville High School
- Dexter High
- Farmington Harrison
- Farmington High
- Farmington North
- Gabriel Richard
- Livonia Franklin
- Livonia Churchill
- Livonia Clarenceville
- Livonia Stevenson
- U-M Football Rehabilitation Specialist
- U-M Men's Rugby
- U-M Women's Lacrosse
- U-M Women's Rugby
- USA Hockey
- U-M Recreational Sports
- Arbor Prep High School
- Hockey Night in Boston
- Detroit Fighting Irish Hockey Club
- Dexter Ann Arbor Run
Educational Seminars and Workshops
We would be happy to speak with your school group, coaching staff or organization on the topic of sports medicine.
For More Information
To learn more about our outreach program, or to secure one of our staff members for a speaking engagement, please call 877-877-9333.
To learn more about the field of athletic training, please visit the websites of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) or the Michigan Athletic Trainers Society (MATS).