Laurie Diane Donaldson, M.D.
Laurie Diane Donaldson, M.D., is clinical assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine in the University of Michigan Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and U-M MedSport. UMHS is proud to recognize her accomplishments in sports medicine treatment and research.
- Team physician, USA Hockey’s National Team Development Program
- Formerly team physician for numerous athletic teams, including the American Hockey League’s Portland Pirates, Bowdoin College’s women’s ice hockey team, the University of Southern Maine and St. Joseph’s College
- Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine
- Specialties in sports medicine
In the News
- Sports medicine (pediatric and adult)
- The pediatric athlete
- Hockey injuries
- Running injuries
- Dance medicine
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the knee in the skeletally immature individual
- Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician Continuing Medical Education Course, Case Studies in Pediatric Athletes, October 2012, Ann Arbor, MI