MedSport Physical Therapy provides comprehensive treatment for all orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. MedSport offers a truly collaborative team approach to our sports medicine patients that allows clinicians from each of our disciplines – orthopaedic physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists and certified athletic trainers – to bring their expertise directly to the patient at each visit to provide optimum and thorough care.
To return you to your activity of choice and assist you with a lifetime goal of physical well being.
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries
- Functional testing and assessment for return to sport or activity
- Evaluation and fabrication of custom foot orthoses
- Custom and sport specific performance braces
- Transition Program for current or past Physical Therapy patients
- Aquatics rehabilitation & therapy
- Acute Injury Clinic
- Runners Clinic
- Impact Program
- Sport-specific strength and conditioning programs
We support a functional and progressive approach to treatment.
We accommodate the patient’s schedule by having extended evening and weekend hours.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Our Phyical Therapy sites :
- Domino's Farms
- Ann Arbor Ice Cube
- Brighton Health Center
- Livonia Health Center
Contact us: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 877-877-9333.