Orthopaedic Surgery/Sports Medicine
A collaborative team approach
MedSport offers a truly collaborative team approach to treatment. Clinicians bring expertise directly to the patient at each visit, providing optimum and thorough care.
Your team will include:
- Orthopaedic Surgeons & Sports Medicine physicians
- Physician assistants
- Physical therapists
- Certified Athletic trainers
Our services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of all sports related injuries
- Specialization in the treatment of the athletic shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle
- Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery
- On-site digital X-ray
- Casting, bracing and foot orthoses
- Acute injury clinics
- Evening appontments available
MedSport has three additional satellite clinics to better serve our patients within a 60-mile radius. We provide certified athletic trainers and team physicians for 15 area programs, including USA Hockey National Team Development Program, Concordia University, Spring Arbor University and 14 area high schools.
Contact us: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 877-877-9333.