|Committee Rosters: Research Capital Investment|
The Medical School Senior Associate Dean for Research, by delegated authority of the Dean of the Medical School, has been provisioned funds to support the investment in research core facilities. The Research Capital Investment Committee will prioritize capital requests from core directors, by relevance and need to the Medical School faculty at large.
The Research Capital Investment Committee includes a subset of faculty from the Biomedical Research Core Facility (BRCF) Scientific Advisory Committee in order to provide the sharing of information across both committees. In addition, membership includes multiple faculty members from across the Medical School with a variety of affiliations.
- Benjamin Margolis, M.D., Professor, Internal Medicine; Professor, Biological Chemistry; Associate Chair for Research; Director, Student Biomedical Research Program; Co-Director, Cancer Cell Biology Program
- Peter Henke, M.D., Leland Ira Doan Research Professor, Vascular Surgery; Professor, Surgery; Associate Chair for Research
- Andrew Lieberman, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director, Neuropathology
- John LiPuma, M.D., Associate Chair and Professor, Pediatrics & Communicable Diseases; Professor, Epidemiology; Associate Chair for Research
- Richard Neubig, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Pharmacology; Associate Professor, Internal Medicine
- Craig Reynolds, Administrative Director Healthcare, Biological Chemistry
- Cassandra Wong, Director, Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Steven Kunkel, Ph.D., Endowed Professor, Pathology Research; Professor, Pathology; Co-Director, Division of General Pathology; Senior Associate Dean for Research, Medical School
- Christine Bowen, Project Leader, North Campus Research Complex
- Christine La Jeunesse, M.S., Senior Financial Analyst Strategic & Enterprise Analysis, University of Michigan Health System Financial Services
- Jessica Durkin, M.S., Associate Director of Administration for Research, Office of Research
- Jennifer Hill, Project Coordinator, Office of Research