|News & Events|
Tart Cherries Linked to Reduced Risk of Stroke
Grape Intake May Protect Against Metabolic Syndrome-related Organ Damage
Science Surprise: Toxic Protein Made in Unusual Way May Explain Brain Disorder, U-M Team Finds
Pilot Program for Industry-Sponsored Trial Contracting
With over 4,000 faculty and staff, there's a lot going on at the UMMS!
Want to make sure you're "in the loop" to receive announcements about funding opportunities, research news, seminars and events? Follow the instructions at each of these links to add yourself to the list:
UMMS Research News - This monthly publication from the Medical School Office of Research highlights:
- Exciting news from the UM Medical School research enterprise
- New funding and educational opportunities
- Key upcoming dates for special events and seminars
Email Alert Groups - We recommend that those seeking opportunities for funding add themselves to two lists in particular: ORSP-Announce and NIH-GROUP.
Research Listservs - Two listservs, one for faculty and one for staff, are available for exchanging scientific ideas and making inquiries to the University of Michigan Medical School research community regarding scientific protocols, resources, expertise, and potential collaborators.
For more information about what’s going on across the UM Medical Campus:
- Health System Headlines connects you to what's happening daily throughout the Health System and the University.
- UMHS Newsroom lists breaking news from the Health System.
Media inquiries about research at the UMMS? CLICK HERE