|Access Experts at:
|Return to Training Home|
- What are the intended benefits?
- What is it and how does it work?
- Which faculty are included in the tool?
- What information is shown in a profile?
- What do I do with it? (use cases)
- Who can I contact if I need help?
Who can I contact if I need help?
Experts is made available by the Medical School Office of Research, the Health Science Libraries (HSL), and Medical School Information Services (MSIS). There are seven University partners represented in the tool from the following schools, colleges and institute:
- School of Dentistry
- College of Engineering
- Life Sciences Institute
- Medical School
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health
Please direct any questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you have specific question pertaining to your school, college or institute, please contact your representative below.
- School of Dentistry: Manette London (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- College of Engineering: Linda Forsyth (email@example.com)
- Life Sciences Institute: Laura Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Medical School: Jennifer Hill (email@example.com)
- School of Nursing: Mary Martinowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- College of Pharmacy: Bruce Mueller (email@example.com)
- School of Public Health: Rhonda DeLong (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Alfred Franzblau (email@example.com)
- U-M Dearborn: Amy Skehan (firstname.lastname@example.org)