Prospective Residents & Fellows: Residency Classification Guidelines

If a family member or you plan to enroll in academic courses while you are a House Officer at the University of Michigan, you are encouraged to explore whether in-state or out-of-state tuition will be charged. We recommend that this exploration be done before or during the time that you are applying for the House Officer Program. To gather information on this topic, visit the University’s website on Residency Classification Guidelines. Further essential information about residency classification for tuition purposes and in-person assistance are available from the Office of the Registrar, 413 E. Huron St., Ann Arbor, MI, 48104-1520, phone (734) 764-1400. Business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST weekdays.

 Internal Access Only

This page is maintained by UMHS Department of Communication. Contact UMMS
(c) copyright 2015 Regents of the University of Michigan