- 96 accredited programs:
- 24 residency programs (22 ACGME and 2 ADA)
- 72 fellowships (67 ACGME, 1 ADA and 4 ABOG)
More than 9,000 M.D.s and M.D./Ph.D.s have completed their residencies and/or fellowships at the University of Michigan Medical School. That’s 9,000 individuals who have been able to take advantage of Michigan’s incredible array of resources in the areas of education, patient care and research.
Against the backdrop of U-M’s professional schools of Nursing, Dentistry, Public Health, Social Work, Business and Law – all top-10 U.S. programs – the opportunities for collaboration, involvement and exploration in your field are endless.
Come explore the Michigan Difference!
Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine-Pediatrics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Radiation Oncology