Here you'll find a compilation of all the video and audio links from this site.
- Several students talk about why Diversity Matters.
- Dr. Mangrulkar talks about how the medical curriculum is evolving at Michigan.
- Dr. Williams and students share why serving the underserved is important to medical education.
- Dr. Kolars speaks about the importance of global health.
- Dr. Jamerson explains how he found everything he needed at Michigan to conduct healthcare disparities research.
- Students share their perspectives on living in Ann Arbor.
- Denise Asafu-Adjei applies her classroom learning in a clinical context during a Clinical Foundations of Medicine week.
- Lindsay Hampson shares her thoughts—and amazing photos—about her experience with the Indian Health Service.
- Listen in as Charlotte Gamble and fellow students share their community health experiences in Detroit as part of the new Health Equity Scholars Program.
- Nisreen Mesiwala talks about her clinical experience in India.