MCDTR Administration Core
The MCDTR Administration Core provides leadership, infrastructure, and resources to:
- Raise awareness of, and interest in, type 2 translational research in diabetes and create an environment that supports such research.
- Support new and established investigators engaged in research to translate interventions with proven efficacy into real world health care settings, communities, and populations at risk.
- Administer Cores that provide Center members with services critical to type 2 translational research in diabetes.
- Provide education and training and to foster interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Administer the Centerís P/FS Grants Program.
- Maintain the Centerís website.
The Administration Core is responsible for identifying and supporting researchers engaged in type 2 translational research; for developing and implementing Cores to provide services to funded researchers locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; for overseeing the allocation of Center resources; for implementing an Enrichment Program; for implementing a process for solicitation, review selection, monitoring, and follow-up of the Centerís Pilot and Feasibility Study Grants; and for developing and maintaining a website that integrates seamlessly with the NIDDK Centers program website.
William H. Herman, M.D., M.P.H. : Director, MCDTR; firstname.lastname@example.org; 734-936-8279
John D. Piette, Ph.D.: Associate Director, MCDTR; email@example.com; 734-647-8160
Sandra K. Hardy, M.B.A.: Director for Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-764-6103
Pamela A. Campbell: Administrative Associate, email@example.com, 734-763-5730