Options for getting to the MEND / Podiatry Clinic at Domino's Farms-Lobby C
The University of Michigan Health System (UMHS) and the University of Michigan Parking & Transportation Services Office are committed to providing convenient, comfortable, and affordable public transportation options for our patients. One public transportation option for patients going to the MEND/Podiatry Clinic at Domino's Farms is to utilize the free UMHS Intercampus East shuttle bus. The Intercampus East bus can be picked up at various locations on the medical campus (see below). When boarding the Intercampus East bus, please tell the driver you are going to Domino's Farms, Lobby C (Domino's is a request-only stop for the Intercampus East bus).
UMHS Intercampus Shuttle Buses
- All Intercampus buses are handicapped accessible
- Operates Monday–Friday, 6:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., every 20 minutes
- Pick-up stops include:
- East Ann Arbor Health & Geriatrics Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Taubman Center
- Kellogg Eye Center
- Other locations around the medical campus
- Look for the white bus labelled "Intercampus East"
- When you board the bus, you must tell the driver you're going to Domino's Farms, Lobby C. Domino's Farms is a request-only stop for the Intercampus East bus.
- Route map and route schedule [PDF documents]
- Attendants are available to assist passengers at the East Ann Arbor Health & Geriatrics Center and the Cancer Center main entrances
- At the end of your visit, ask the check-out staff to call for an Intercampus shuttle bus pick-up at 734-936-6641 (they will have this phone number)
Questions about the
Intercampus Shuttle Bus:
U-M Parking & Transportation Services
AATA Rides for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities
Individuals with disabilities or who need assistance with getting to the Intercampus shuttle bus can travel to the East Ann Arbor Health & Geriatrics Center or to the Comprehensive Cancer Center using the A-Ride or ADA Eligibility Card service provided by the Ann Arbor Transportation Authority (AATA) and then board an Intercampus East shuttle bus to Domino's Farms. Please note: These AATA programs do not cover direct rides to Domino's Farms, which is outside of the AATA program service area.
Attendants are available at the main entrances of the East Ann Arbor Health & Geriatrics Center and the Comprehensive Cancer Center to assist passengers in using the Intercampus shuttle bus.
Intercampus shuttle buses run every 20 minutes (see above). Please allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for your trip from a pick-up stop on the main medical campus to the clinic at Domino's Farms.