Point of Care Ultrasound Course
Offered by the University of Michigan & the Henry Ford Health System
(course brochure will be available soon)
Thursday - Friday, April 10-11, 2014
7:00 am (registration) - 4:00/5:00 pm
Sheraton Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
This course is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians across all specialties in the hospital and teaching settings.
Fees include educational materials, lunch and refreshments.
|Full Course - Limited to 40 Attendees|
|Non-U-M & Non HFHS Physician||$915|
|Non-U-M & Non HFHS Physician-in-Training, Retired Physician, RN & Allied Health||$515|
|U-M & HFHS Physician||$415|
|U-M & HFHS Physician-in-Training, Retired Physician, RN & Allied Health||$250|
registration form (course brochure will be available soon)
An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from your registration payment. Refund requests must be received in writing, no later than Thursday, April 3, 2014. No refunds will be made thereafter.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to implement:
- ultrasound basic principles, image orientation and acquisition and standard views.
- skill level of non-imaging specialists for the ultrasonographic evaluation and management of life threatening conditions.
- the use of Fouced Echo Exams.
- ultrasound applications in shock patients.
- lung ultrasound evaluation & its appliations.
- ultrasound evaluation in different settings in the acute care environment.
- ultrasound guided bedside ICU procedures.
Accreditation & Credit Designation