Internal Medicine Certification
and Recertification Board Review
Enrollment is Limited to 250 Participants
Monday - Friday, July 6-10, 2015
Prepare to pass the ABIM exam through the Internal Medicine Certification and Recertification Board Review!
Invest five intensive days to prepare yourself for the board certification or recertification. Or, advance your knowledge for the daily challenges you experience in your own practice.
- Comprehensive review of Internal Medicine
- Uses the blueprint of the ABIM exam as a guide
- Interactive case-based studies for an engaging learning experience
- Led by nationally recognized U-M faculty
The course includes:
- electronic syllabus with all presentations slides (ability to purchase hard copy)
- case-based reviews
- exam-oriented lectures
- interactive audience reponse system to compare your knowledge with that of your peers
- continental breakfasts, refreshment
breaks, and lunches
- discounted rates to attend Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Study Sessions on Saturday, July 11, 2015.
(requires seperate registration)
Monday - Friday, July 6-10, 2015
The Inn at St. John's Hotel
44045 Five Mile Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone number: (734) 414-0600
The Internal Medicine Board Review is intended for physicians preparing for initial Board certification or recertification and internal medicine healthcare professionals who seek an in-depth comprehensive review.
Upon conclusion of this course, participants should be able to implement:
- new knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and its
- strategies to better diagnosis, treat, and prevent conditions for improved patient outcomes.
- become adept working through difficult test questions
- clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestations of
The Board Review will be held Monday through Friday, July 6-10, 2015 at The Inn at St. John's, in Plymouth, Michigan. Course registration will begin at 7:00 am on Monday, July 6, 2015. Optional early registration will take place on Sunday, July 5, 2015 from 4:00-6:00 pm in the hotel lobby.
You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. A sufficient number of guest rooms have been reserved for attendees. In order to receive the special rate of $135 plus tax, per night (single or double occupancy), reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the cutoff date of Friday, June 5, 2015, whichever comes first. We advise you to register for the course and reserve your lodging as soon as possible. When you make your reservation, please be sure to ask about early departure fees or cancellation penalties.
Reservations can be made at The Inn at St. John's by:
By Phone: (734) 414-0600
(use group code 10F6NR)
|Physician-in-Training, Retired Physician, RN & Allied Health||
Faculty & Staff
|On or Before June 8, 2015||$1,200||$950||$650|
|After June 8, 2015||$1,325||$1,110||$650|
Printed Syllabus - electronic version is free. See below for details
|MOC Study Sessions||requires seperate online registration|
|Registration Form (brochure will be available soon)
U-M Department of Internal Medicine
Continuing Medical Education
24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr., Lobby J, Suite 1200
Ann Arbor, MI 48106-5750
Payment must be received at time of registration. Conference registrations will be confirmed by email. If you have any questions, please call (734) 232-3469 or email email@example.com.
An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from your registration payment. Refund requests must be received in writing, no later than Friday, June 26, 2015. No refunds will be made thereafter.
Printed / Electronic Syllabus
- A printed version of the course syllabi can be purchased for $85.
- All registrations include access to the electronic pdf version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be emailed to all registrants no later than Friday, July 3, 2015.
Important points regarding the e-syllabus:
- You will need Adobe Reader to view the pdf. You are able to make notes on the pdf using Adobe Reader. See here.
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 1,000 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it may not be readable.
- You can download and save the PDF to your preferred media format (USB flash drive, CD, laptop, desktop, etc.)
- There will not be technical support on-site at the course, so please practice navigating the syllabus and working with any note taking tools you plan to use during the course.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus. It will only be available online until July 24, 2015.
- There are a limited number of outlets in the meeting room. Your device should be fully charged before you arrive each day.