Contemporary Issues in Multidisciplinary
Breast Cancer Management
(course brochure will be available soon)
Saturday, October 18, 2014
7:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Inn at St. John’s
44045 Five Mile Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
This course will be of interest to primary care physicians, general practitioners, internists, medical oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and care of patients with breast cancer.
Physician-in-Training, Retired Physician, RN & Allied Health
Faculty & Staff
Registration fees include breakfast service, lunch, coffee breaks and educational materials. You are encouraged to register as soon as you are certain of attending as we cannot guarantee educational materials for applicants who are not preregistered by October 10, 2014. On-site registration will also be available.
registration form (brochure will be available soon)
An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from your registration payment. Refund requests must be received in writing, no later than Friday, October 10, 2014. No refunds will be made thereafter.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to implement:
- To understand advances and controversies in breast cancer screening.
- To understand surgical and radiation treatment options for DCIS and operable invasive breast cancer.
- To understand breast cancer subtypes and subtype-specific management.
- To understand the options for coordinating axillary surgery and neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- To understand advances in breast reconstruction.
- To understand management of inflammatory breast cancer.
Accreditation & Credit Designation