Welcome to the University of Michigan Allergy/Immunology Resident and Medical Student Online Syllabus! This site contains information on 14 commonly encountered topics in Allergy/Immunology. Each topic is listed below. Click on any topic for an informational summary of the subject matter as well as links to other sites where you may find further information. At the end of each topic summary is a short quiz.
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA)
- Allergic Rhinitis (coming soon)
- Asthma (coming soon)
- Anaphylaxis (coming soon)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (coming soon)
- Hymenoptera Allergy (coming soon)
- Immune Deficiency W/u (coming soon)
- Immunotherapy (coming soon)
- Oral Allergy Syndrome
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Urticaria/Angioedema (coming soon)
Disclaimer: The University of Michigan does not endorse any of the linked Web sites nor verify any of the information contained within them.
Click on any of the links below for further information:
For any questions or comments about this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.