Levels of Membership
The Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation currently offers the following levels of membership:
- IHPI Investigator Member: Available to faculty who have a track record of independent, first-author research in health services or health care policy. Investigator members have full access to hubs and have the ability to launch research initiatives.
- IHPI Member: Available to health services researchers who are on track to becoming an Investigator Member or who play a leadership role with a partner organization. Members partner with Investigator Members in the use of Institute finances and services.
The IHPI leadership team will consider additional levels of membership, including a category of professional staff members (non-faculty), in the future as the institute matures.
- Access to financial resources and opportunities, including seed funding for collaborative health services research
- Collaboration in health services research activities with members from across U-M departments and schools as well as IHPI partner groups
- Access to research hub services within the institute
- Access to IHPI research, educational, and communications infrastructure
- Eligible to submit proposals for Research Initiatives and Clusters