This section contains resources for health care professionals. We’ve included important information about processes and procedures relating to coordinating your patient’s care with us. We’ve also included a convenient on-line referral form for both in-patient and ambulatory care situations.
A referral can be made through this Web site by following the appropriate link below. Please enter the information in the required fields and submit the request. A representative may contact you for more information.
If the referral is sent after 5:00 p.m. we will process it the next business day. If the referral is sent on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday please, call the main phone number of the agency you wish to refer to. An on call representative will contact you within one hour of your call to speak with you about the referral submission.
If you have question about making a referral or about our services, contact us at 800-530-0714 or 734-971-0975.
- Aerosol Therapy – via NMT and Trach
- Apnea Monitoring
- Sleep Apnea Systems
- Full Line of Oxygen Equipment
- Micro Air Loss Mattresses
- Ventilators – Stationary and Portable
- Suction – Gastric and Respiratory
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Blood Coagulation Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Bathroom Aids – commodes, grab bars, et. al.
- All Ambulatory Aids – walkers, wheelchairs, et. al.
- Ventilation Supplies
- Wound Care and Ostomy Supplies
- Orthopedic Supplies and Aids
- Diagnostic Testing Supplies
- Urological Supplies
- Diabetic Supplies
Clinical Respiratory Services
- Clinical assessment and testing
- Respiratory treatments including medication administration
- Ongoing monitoring of patient's response to clinical interventions
- Patient/family/caregiver education
- High-tech equipment set-up and maintenance
This program is in place as a convenience for UMHS internal groups as a way of keeping an on-site inventory of frequently prescribed home medical equipment. By doing so, a patient can receive their equipment before they leave the clinic saving them a stop on the way home.
How to Get Your Own Consignment Equipment
It’s easy to apply for the DME Consignment Equipment program. Simply send an email to HCS-MedEQUIP-Intake@med.umich.edu with your name and contact information, the clinic’s name (including address) and description, along with a short list of items you’d be interested in having on-site.
Once your request is received, we’ll contact you to discuss how best to proceed.