Our 9 galleries vary in size. Exhibitors must be able to fill an entire gallery.
- For most of our galleries, we install artwork on 4x8 foot panels that can accomodate work up to 42 inches in height.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is 16-40,
depending upon the size of your pieces.
- One gallery has the capacity to display oversized
pieces up to 7 feet in height.
See gallery diagrams for further details on individual spaces.
- Our four 3-D galleries contain both small and large display cases.
- The average range of pieces necessary to fill a gallery is
15-50, depending on size.
- Pieces cannot be over 28 inches in height.