The following are web sites with resources related to Global REACH and it's mission.
- In an effort to synergize inter-disciplinary clinical and translational research, Michigan is committed to using innovative research tools and information technologies to promote collaboration regardless of organizational affiliation or position within the bench-to-bedside-to-population spectrum of science. This expertise portal is a key component of Michigan's mission to catalyze the application of new knowledge and techniques to clinical practice at the front lines of patient care. Web site >>
- Global Health Information and Resources Guide
- Resources and information concerning global health from the U-M Taubman Health Sciences Library. Web site >>
- Global Michigan
- Information about studying, traveling, and global connections by U-M.
- Web site >>
Office of Medical Student Education
- The Office of Medical Student Education supports current, future, and past U-M medical students. Web site >>
- OPEN Michigan
- Open Michigan is a University of Michigan initiative that enables faculty, students, and others to share their educational resources and research with the global learning community. Web site >>
- Taubman Health Sciences Library
- Consults, supports, and maintains resources related to the Health Sciences at U-M. Web site >>
- Travel Information
- Information regarding travel plans, services, and more for those coming to and from U-M. Web site >>
- Wolverine Access
- Gateway to U-M administrative systems for students, faculty, and staff.
Web site >>