Procedures & Locations
The Gastroenterology Division performs the following endoscopic procedures at five locations in the community.
These endoscopic procedures are performed at the following locations:
- East Ann Arbor Medical Procedures Center
- Livonia Center for Specialty Care
- Northville Health Center
- University Hospital Medical Procedures Unit
- Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System
More specialized GI procedures are performed at the University Hospital Medical Procedures Unit, including:
- Balloon-assisted enteroscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Esophageal endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Liver biopsy
The University Hospital Medical Procedures Unit also provides specialized services in other disciplines such as cardiology and pulmonary medicine.