The Finance Data Mart is a reporting mechanism used to produce user-friendly UMHS department reports. The goal of the Data Mart is to provide quality information, advice and service in manner consistent with the needs of our customers. To meet business needs we provide convenient “one-stop shopping” for our customers. Our customer base consists of Hospital, Medical School and Campus employees.
- Enter Data Mart
- Data Mart Training - For class description and training schedules, please visit MLearning
- Data Mart Training Guide
- Access to the Data Mart – To request for access to the Data Mart, please complete the Data Mart Compliance form and fax it to Debby Rentschler at 232-0796.
If you have questions about Data Mart, please contact any of the following:
- Robin Caulkins (734) 615-1975
- Thad DePriest (734) 936-6890
- Debby Rentschler (734) 936-7812
- Willy Wangsa (734) 615-3255