The things that make us individuals - that make us unique - are the same things that make us stronger as a collective community. Because we all can learn so much from each other, the University of Michigan Health System created a Diversity Network to recognize, respect, foster and maximize the strengths and differences among its employees. In doing so, we will be the employer - and health care provider - of choice.
Get Involved and Informed
- Join our Diversity Network and receive regular e-updates on current initiatives, and opportunities to learn, share and participate in diversity efforts!
- Host an Expect Respect Session
- Host a Diversity Cafe!
- Take advantage of resources in the supervisor's toolkit!
- Explore Diversity eLearning for Leaders on MLearning!
- Become a member of the Pride Network!
- And there's much more!
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions call 734-647-1911.