Digital Image Processing Lab
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan
Areas of Research
The outline below describes the Lab's areas of research.
Additional information may be found in our
which contains abstracts, full text, and images of selected works.
"Image Viewing Hints"
page may provide helpful information on viewing images that are included in
Our current projects involve
that operate on
- Registration using MUTUAL INFORMATION:
- The "MIAMI Fuse" application:
- Mutual Information for Automatic Multimodality Image Fusion
- Clinical applications:
- Basic sciences applications:
- Application to functional MRI:
- Commercial opportunities:
- Object Definition:
- Retrospective Correction of Field Inhomogeneity:
Return to the
Digital Image Processing Lab Home Page.
Send comments and questions to
Chuck Meyer (email@example.com) or
Peyton Bland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Last modified: August 29, 2002