Get a limited edition 2013 U-M JDRF Walk Team T-shirt!
When you register and dontate a minimum of $25 to a U-M team for the JDRF Walk
This t-shirt design is in keeping with the 2013 theme of "ROCK THE CURE."
AND: There are a limited number of children's sizes (S, M, and L).
Donate and/or raise at least $25 to get a t-shirt! (while supplies last)
1. Register online for the JDRF Walk's U-M Team
- Register online as a walker for the UM team (or using an official paper JDRF Walk form)
- If you cannot walk with us, you can still register to be a "virtual walker"!
2. Donate or raise money for the Walk
- Raise at least $25 in funds - this can be a personal donation or by asking others to donate in your name / to your team.
- Once you reach this goal, you will be contacted about shirt size.
* Please note, one t-shirt per registered walker, including children.
3. Donate and/or register in person at the Walk!
Visit us in person at:
The UMHS Employee Appreciation Ice Cream Social
Wed. August 21, UH Courtyard
11 am - 2 pm
For more information on the JDRF Walk:
Contact any of the coordinators for the UM JDRF Walk Teams:
Perry Schechtman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Hall, email@example.com
Debbie Cicinelli-Timm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Garber, email@example.com
or visit the JDRF ANN ARBOR-DEXTER WALK WEBSITE
Back to the U-M JDRF Walk home page