- U-M Comprehensive Diabetes Center: One of three comprehensive centers here at the
University of Michigan, it links our clinic with our research in the crusade against diabetes.
Research activities within the Comprehensive Diabetes Center take place primarily within
our research centers, all focused on advancing our knowledge about different aspects
of the disease.
- Our new research facility, the Brehm Center for Diabetes Research, is a high-tech research
hub that houses scientists who study all forms of diabetes.
- We offer diabetes education classes (groups and individual sessions) for adults and for
children and adolescents, as well as support groups for adults.
- Read personal stories of people who live with diabetes each and every day.
- Stay in touch with our latest news and events, our e-Newsletter, and our
2013 Annual Report [PDF].