Your Partners for Advanced Interventional Care
The University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center offers one of the nation’s most advanced programs for the diagnosis and percutaneous treatment of a full spectrum of cardiovascular conditions.
We offer unique procedures that are available at few other centers in Michigan or the nation, offering patients with advanced or complex disease the opportunity to be treated. We also co-lead a statewide effort to improve the quality of percutaneous coronary intervention care, and play a leading role in the effort to accelerate door-to-balloon time for primary PCI n myocardial infarction.
Our Cardiac Procedures Unit has four dedicated suites for interventional cardiology, including a unique suite with its own 64-slice CT machine and an integrated angiographic ceiling-mounted C-arm, will give us more room than ever to care for patients.
We offer our referring partners this pledge:
- To provide timely, thoughtful consultations with our lead physicians, on an as needed and expedited basis, on any case in which you are considering an interventional solution.
- To expedite the scheduling of your patients for interventional procedures at U-M.
- To expedite any tests or treatments needed for your patients, and to minimize patient travel time and re-visits.
- To provide you with a full report of their care and outcomes in a timely manner.
- To provide an integrated and multidisciplinary approach to complex conditions such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or cryptogenic stroke in the setting of a patent foramen ovalis.
- To achieve door-to-balloon times of less than 90 minutes for primary PCI for optimal outcomes.
To access any of our services, call M-Line at 800-962-3555.
For urgent inquiries, any time, day or night, call M-Line and ask to page the cardiology interventionalist on call.