The Phase III program operates in the state-of-the art Preventive Cardiology Fitness Center under the guidance of certified exercise physiologists. As a Phase III member, you will be following an individualized exercise plan according to your needs and your schedule. The Phase III program offers heart rate and blood pressure checks as well as monthly educational opportunities. In addition, you will have the option to participate in group aerobics and strength training sessions.
Phase III is designed for individuals
- Who have already progressed through Phase II.
- Who are at risk for heart problems and want to minimize their risk through lifestyle modification.
- Those interested in prevention of heart disease.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Risk Factor Benefits
- Improve cholesterol profile.
- Decrease weight / percent body fat
- Improve blood pressure control.
- Improve diabetes control.
- Decrease platelet stickiness
- Increase stamina, energy and endurance
- Increase metabolism
- Decrease stress and anxiety
- Improve ability to perform activities of daily living