Skip Navigation

Social Work

If you or a family member are having emotional or social difficulties related to your stay in the Cardiovascular Center, our social workers are here to help. They also are available to assist you with discharge planning, counseling, general information and referral to community agencies. Patients in the Cardiovascular Center should call 734-764-3140.